Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy New Year and Thank You!!

Just thought I would send everyone a quick note. First I want to wish everyone the best of luck, health and happiness for the upcoming year. At my house there have been many changes over the last couple of years, some of them brought on by fate and others brought on by me. Some of them have been for the better and the others… let’s just say the jury is still out. It seems to me that everything happens for a reason, and almost always change has improved my life. I hope it has with yours as well. So cheers to 2011!!! May it be a wonderful year for everyone.
Second, I really want to thank everyone who has been following this little blog, from the bottom of my heart I really do appreciate it!!! I have been writing it for almost six months now, and boy have I learned a lot. Looking back to when I first started I didn’t have a clue to what I was doing…I just thought I would start a blog and that was that. Then I started reading other blogs and discovered that my work was cut out for me. So I have been trying to improve it every day. Thank you for bearing with me!!!
In 2011 I will be making many changes to Pantry Blogger in hopes of making it more user friendly, and providing quality content. So please hold tight as I make these changes all the while I will be thinking of all of you, making it a better experience. So if anyone has any suggestions, please feel free to drop me a line. Either leave a comment in the blog or just email me. pauljennette@hotmail.com

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Thank You
Paul Jennette - The Pantry Blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment